Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 48

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 48

I have installed carpets several times in my 1960 Rambler Americans...and I have noticed that different suppliers must have different patterns they go by. Some of the carpets I have seen go right in with little trimming, and otheres require quite a bit of trimming and fitting. Some had little cut-outs along door sills...which are NOT correct and will show from under the sill. The better trimmed set even had space for the gas pedal and floor pedal(s).

Douglas Englin