---------
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:22:52 -0700
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

So my choices for distributor seem to be:

1. A late model six Autolite.
2. A points distributor with a pertronix setup(I think that was it.)
3. A points distributor with an Ignitor electronic ignition conversion unit.
4. An HEI setup from a 75-79 250/292.(using the gear off of my current distributor.
5. Just keep my points distributor.(Is there an advantage to changing to electronic ignition?)

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts