Re: [AMC-list] What gauge sheetmetal for the trunk and doors? (moving of

Re: [AMC-list] What gauge sheetmetal for the trunk and doors? (moving off topic to the wonders of root beer)

Well I grew up on southern Indiana and I remember DogNSuds very well (also Frostop) as well as A&W.  Some of my first dates were in the family car (60 Chevy or earlier the 56 Pontiac) (sorry no Ramblers (amc content))
stopping at DogNSuds and then playing PuttaPar miniature golf.  I had the young lady home by eleven.

Joe Fulton