Re: [AMC-list] What gauge sheetmetal for the trunk and doors? (moving of

Re: [AMC-list] What gauge sheetmetal for the trunk and doors? (moving off topic to the wonders of root beer)

I used to like A&W drive-in when I was a kid. That was a big deal
(what can I say, my parents were cash-free ministers). I had heard Dog
'N Suds was good, and there are still a few around. When I brought my
middle son up to school, we stopped at one of the original Dog 'N Suds
in West Lafayette, Indiana. I liked the burger. My son liked his dog.
The root beer was really good, and was served in a glass mug. I bought
a pair of mugs as souveniers. Now I need to get some rootbeer smuggled
down to fill the mugs!

On the way home, I stopped at an A&W. I don't know, there is just
something different between a large chain and a small chain. Dog 'N
Suds isn't independent, but they are small.

Anyway - I am on a quest for good rootbeer and good burgers and dogs
(I know, some of you will say there is no such thing!). Next time I
make a run up to Chicago, I'm making a stop in Indiana!

(snip)>