Re: [AMC-list] What gauge sheetmetal for the trunk and doors?

Re: [AMC-list] What gauge sheetmetal for the trunk and doors?

My son works there at the parts department. Mechanics there often
bring in cars to work on. Their private cars, cars they are selling,
and sometimes after-hours friends cars for cash, but I know my son
breathed a huge sigh of relief when he sold his Miata and picked up a
Saturn SC2. It was much either to blend an SC2 into all the other cars
at a Saturn dealership. A white Miata was hard to hide in the service
bay. That's what concerns me - a '65 American sedan won't blend in so
easily. I don't want folks getting in trouble. But if we can do it on
a Saturday and not get anyone in hot water, I'd definately do it! I
guess my backup plan would be to rent a MIG welder and pick up a case
of favorite soda (or ask my son to bring home some Dog 'n Suds Root
Beer when he comes home from Chicago!)