----- Original Message -----
From: angie wilcox         angiebobjj@xxxxxxxxx

i have a 65 770 classic conv 232 engine im working on not making it a show but it will be real nice  i just past 74  so i work on it alot  i am doing 90 % of the work  now here is what i need help on       on the windows the gasket on the bottom channel has flaps on either side keeps water out?   galvin says use glass setting channel from auto supplier   it   seems short   steele cat same thing  now what!   i won't drive it in the rain.                                        I parted out a 66 classic 770 2 door HT  tried to save as much as i could  i'm at a loss on how to price items  and condition to be fair both ways.    great site    thanks for reading my ramblings must be my age      bob wilcox   ct