Re: [AMC-list] rally in a rambler american, more

Re: [AMC-list] rally in a rambler american, more

That sounds like a lot of fun!

I was half-playing around with a bread-n-butter or daily-driver kind
of club. Not hot rods, not street rods, not muscle cars, not show
cars, not museum pieces. Just regular, general, plain run-of-the-mill
cars an average person would buy and drive forever until they fell
apart. I was thinking Rambler Americans, Ford Falcons, Plymouth
Valiants, Dode Darts, Chevy IIs, and maybe midsize stuff.

No flat black. No mirror finish. Just your cheap grocery getter.

Anyway - have fun! Lots of pics please!