Re: [AMC-list] rally in a rambler american, more

Re: [AMC-list] rally in a rambler american, more

I think there is Vintage Car Club of America with chapters in various areas of the country.  They have regional meets.  It's a little more formal than what you are describing but I think the idea is to get out and drive your 40s and 50s passenger cars and show them off.

Joe Fulton