[AMC-list] Not With My Car

I have been playing phone tag with a guy from the Los Angeles area until today when we finally were able to have a converstation.  I have had my 75 Pacer for sale as a project car for some time on craigslist.  This guy had seen the ad and had expressed an interest in my car.  It was advertised as being partially disassembled which is true.

The guy admitted today that he is a transportation manager working for a movie company which will use three 75 Pacer coupes.  The two nice cars have already been located and he needed a car that will end up being burned and sunk.

I told him no.  Not with my car.  I had spent some money on it and I didn't rescue it to see it end up as famous in quite that way.  He said he would look elsewhere but had been perusing the Pacer newsgroup and craigslist and had not found anything else at this time.  If anyone has  a car eligible for this fate, contact me for the phone number.

What price fame, eh?

Joe Fulton