Re: [AMC-list] Forward to the past - replacing Duraspark with points...t

Re: [AMC-list] Forward to the past - replacing Duraspark with points...the Hornet RUNS again! Woo-hoo!

       Jerry, thats great to hear! Glad you got an AMC going, and work done! Am not doing anything AMC here, wish I could, got too much in the garage to get one in. Guess I should sell that Fiat and 57 Plymouth soon. Just cant part with the 41 Olds, which I have made some headway rebuilding the door post tonight! Hopefully finish that up in the next couple days.
        Congrats and hope it stays going good for ya!

                       Jay