From: Armand Eshleman <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Eddie can you confirm this??
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, August 30, 2009, 9:27 AM

Copied this from a post on the American Motors Model Builders,
Eddie Stakes, is this accurate information?

Thanks,
Armand

On Spotlight Hobby Message Board, a number of people that frequent that
board, received a phone call questionnaire from Ebay agents. Quite a few
people got the phone calls. Ebay plans shortly to eliminate the email
question option between the Seller and Buyer. Paypal will be the only form
of payment. Also the seller will have to add Insurance to the shipping price
to cover any problem. This is what I have been able to find out so far.

    That ends my buying anything on Ebay as I only send a Postal M/O or
cash. I won't be able to chat with the seller to ask if they will take
another form of payment besides Paypal. The only way I can see around this
garbage is, if the Seller includes in their description, their address and
phone number so they can be contacted directly. Ebay may see this and cut
this out too. This is speculation on my part though.