[AMC-list] AMCs in the magazines

Got my September issue of Auto Restorer Magazine and the cover photo is a
1965 Rambler Classic Cross Country Wagon.  There is a four page article
inside about this car and Rambler Cross Country wagons in general.
http://www.autorestorermagazine.com

There is also a great article on a 1955 Studebaker Speedster that had me
absolutely drooling on the magazine.

If anyone has a great need to see the article give me a yell off list.
sheldon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sheldon