Re: [AMC-list] Need 196 for 61 Wagon

my cranks i have here, the manuals have the hump on them. i think all the
earlier cranks may have had them. uses that to support the flywheel on the
manuals. on the later one without the hump, the converter wont work with the
hump. flex plate wont work with the hump also. the pilot hole is different
with the later one also. same size pilot on trans/converters, different
bushings between the 2. its complicated to explain unless you have an early
and late crank next to each other along with parts to see the differences. i
should get pics and stuff of the differences i guess...
dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules