Re: [AMC-list] Nash, AMC or Kaiser?

That would be me! I've always heard it called either the Nash 327 or Rambler 327.

Re: [AMC-list] Nash, AMC or Kaiser?
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family"

I guess we all know that
Chevolet designed the 327.
Ford the 390
Buick the 401
Mopar did the 360...
Which one did I miss :-O

Jim, I assume that is you posting as carnuck?
I am somewhat confused because I have never seen that engine called a Nash engine?
I have only seen it called Gen-1, or called by it's displacement.

Mark Price