Re: [AMC-list] Chasing Those Little e's

I plan to work on mine again tonight.  The most satisfying thing so far (after replacing the gas tank with a new Mustang tank and sender) is to see that gas gauge rise up off of empty when the ignition is turned on. I had put about two gallons of gas in the new tank to check for leaks.  The sender opening is near the bottom of the tank on a Mustang tank so of course I had bad dreams about filling that tank and then finding that the sender gasket was leaking.

And it was also satisfying to see the red light for oil pressure come on  before you start the engine. Nothing on this dash worked before I began the project. Nothing.

Joe Fulton