Re: [AMC-list] casper fired again

It had to be great hearing the engine start up again, after all that
work. Hope you get it sorted again quickly.

All this engine talk makes me want to make some room in the garage and
mess around. My wife would probably shoot me (we have a non-running
kit car and an Apache popup needing canvas repair in there already,
and my Rambler needing a clutch hanging out in the driveway. My wallet
is lighter than my projects.).

Hmmm. Maybe if I got rid of ....
Hmmm. A 232 or 258 or 4.0 or even a 290 to mess with just might fit ....

Good luck on the project!