[AMC-list] AMCs in the news

I received the August 2009 issue of Hot Rod yesterday. So I picked it up
today thinking here's another issue of GM stuff, when low and behold there's
an article about three guys in the same family from somewhere in Georgia.
Two Gremlins and a Spirit. All have Barry Allen 430 cube AMC motors in them.
All putting out between six and seven hundred horsepower. One of them is
using the factory AMC cast iron heads, modified by B Allen. Pretty
impressive stuff. Worthwhile reading.

Armand