[AMC-list] Anyone see the Eagle crash?

Last Friday night while waiting for my sleep study and channel surfing during the Con Air commercials, I came across MythBusters.  Appearing to be myth busting the idea that a car could be split in half, going fast enough and hitting one of the large county trucks with the V shaped snow plow.

After seeing the initial crash and then slow motion, I realized that the tail lights were AMC Eagle!?!  Yeah!  It hit up to the firewall.  So then they said they should test it with a "rear engine" car and opened the hatch to show an AMC blue engine sitting in the back.  It also crashed up to the firewall.  Anyone else see the whole thing?

After all the enjoyment, I was thinking that this was quite a sturdy car to use in compared to something newer?  Anyway, I do have sleep aphenia.  This Friday I get to sleep study with the CPap.  They say I'll feel like a millioin dollars, or at least a quarter million.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.