[AMC-list] Anyone need a Concord Station Wagon- T5 issues

[AMC-list] Anyone need a Concord Station Wagon- T5 issues

Yes, I had a 79 Spirit GT in High School and past.  Had a hot 258 and T5 and it kept together though I kept up maintenance pretty well.  I was NOT kind to it either!

I hope I don't have to crush another decent AMC, but I just can't keep anothe one around.... good if it only has a 15 in back as it will be easier to roll around with the rear end under it.

Anyone?

Jesse
Near Springfield, MO