[AMC-list] Does anyone need a good Concord Wagon body near SW MO?

[AMC-list] Does anyone need a good Concord Wagon body near SW MO?

OK, get ready to be hacked off.  Today I stumbled upon a 5 speed Concord Wagon.  Interior is faded to snot, a no a/c, no power car (manual brakes!).  258 is missing, but it still has the trans from the bellhousing and Z-crank back!

The underside of this car is CRAZY Clean with mo rust, good rear quarters, (some mildew but NO rust) and the rockers even looked good, though it has that chrome trim.  Has surface "patina" along character line... like a car from out West, in fact, it has to be that way as you don't find cars from this area of the country with such clean underbodys but worn uppers and interior.

Here's my plan.  I am going to buy it, take the trans, pedals and rear (if it's a '20) and the front clip for my son's AMX (he just turned 15 so I better get to work!)  Also probably take front disc brakes to put on 67 Rebel Wagon.

WIth 2 Jeep trucks, the Rebel, my 79 AMX, my son's 80 AMX, 73 Commando, 2 Eagle SX4's and 2 Kammbacks, I just don't have room for another AMC right now, but I cannot imagine scrapping this one.

If you have the above parts I described (front Clip, disc brakes, especially, I could live without the rearend) and you want to trade (other than the 5 speed stuff) I would be willing to let this go super cheap... maybe straight swap if your front clip is nice enough.

I could probably even bring it to St Louis meet if you want.  I live in SW MO near Springfield.

Let me know,

Jesse