[AMC-list] horrible bodywork

I spent two hours sandblasting my 66 Barracuda today. It is a total basket case compared to the body work I had to do on my 71 Javelin and I had to remove hail dents on it! The moron who owned it before me covered the rear fenders in 1/2 to 1 inch of bondo. He iflled in a partially rusted out rear quarter with newspaper, aluminum bar, fiberglass cloth, and an inch of bondo instead of just putting on a simple patch panel. Another dent on that same fender just needed to be pulled and smoothed. Afer two hours there is still bondo in that spot!! I actually ran out of sandblast media and am going to have to get some more next week. I think i'll hit it with some 80 grit on a DA too. ARRG, some people should not be allowed to work on cars.
Troy