Re: [AMC-list] 6.2/6.5 Diesel in FSJ

" From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Hi Andrew,
" The GW donated to Tim is an '87 with AMC 360, TF727 auto and NP229 t-case.

hmmm

a diesel swap probably isn't economic unless the present drivetrain is
worn enough to need rebuilding.  more likely you're best off just
running it as is.  there could be other considerations though - does
guatemala have unleaded gas yet?  not that it would be hard to remove
the cat.