Re: [AMC-list] NASCAR

Then again, when they can't dictate the race outcome via pre-race
procedures, they just selectively apply rules and penalties to achieve the
desired result. Just imagine if ol #3 had been forced to play by the same
rules as the other cars on the field. It pays to be "The Chosen One"! Junior
has benefited from the same willful blindness at times (tho there is only so
much help they can give him, hence his struggles the past several years).
Stewart is/was another that benefited from the selective prosecutions cuz
his style was the same as Senior: If I can't pass it, I'll crash it. The
grunting masses love a hammer, so NASCAR makes sure there's always one out
there.