[AMC-list] NASCAR and "fair" racing

Now that NASCAR controls "everything" they can almost determine the outcome of a race or at least influence it. The way I see it Toyota has the most horsepower with Chevrolet and Dodge next and Ford last. You have to submit an engine package and they have to approve it before you can run it. Also, NASCAR can give someone the "nod" if they need a win really bad. Since NASCAR does the inspection who knows who's legal and who's not. You're right in that NASCAR has become professional wrestling. I wonder if Toyota greased the France hand? They sure got fast and competitive in a hurry. I was at Daytona in 1964 when the Chrysler Hemi blew everybody away, Chevy and Ford were scratching their heads over that one.