Re: [AMC-list] I Need To Know If I Am Going Blind, Senile Or Just Loosi

Re: [AMC-list] I Need To Know If I Am Going Blind, Senile Or Just Loosing My Mind

Joe, welcome to the 20th century. Oh wait, it's the 21st now, right? The war
with Japan ended over half a century ago; we won, remember? Don't be a sore
winner. The Viet Nam war ended over 30 years ago; now many of my fine
neighbors are Vietnamese, they're as welcome here as you are.

Never heard of a Troyjota Cameray, but if it's a good product and persists
in the market due to it's own virtues, more power to 'em.

You can't hide from the world anymore. WWII was fought to allow freedoms
such as this, remember?