[AMC-list] I Need To Know If I Am Going Blind, Senile Or Just Loosing My

[AMC-list] I Need To Know If I Am Going Blind, Senile Or Just Loosing My Mind

Just now while watching the Now called Coke 600 (Previous the World 600) in it's Monday rain delay I am positive I saw a Troyjota Cameray as the pace car twice. If so I am deeply insulted as an American Viet Nam era war veteran. Coke is an American icon and I am sorry if I am not politically correct but even though made here Troygota's are not an American CAR!!! You would think NASCAR would show case a Mustang, Dodge Challenger or a Camaro as car from the last 3 surviving American car builders as a pace car before they are all lost on a holiday that American Veterans and heir lost brethren are honored. You can flame me ban me but as an American this is my 2 cents. I will E-Mail NASCAR with my displeasure and Dave Disphain's show too. Sorry if I offended anybody. Opinions welcome. What's it going to be a "Fix It Again Tony" (Fiat) as next years whatever pace car? By the way I turned the race off.
"Doc"