Re: [AMC-list] [FSJsocialclub] Gone?

Sometimes the money does not solve the problem.
Just do the best you can.

We have access to a lakefront property and it would be a truly nice place.
Except, ownership is my Mominlaw. my Broinlaw and wife maintain it....

Leaves us with a 18X24 1 1/2 story cabin built in 1930's. Sounds wonderful! uh, no...
Since we can not wrangle ownership and mom and broinlaw do not want to work on it, or spend money on it.
It is attempting to return back into the forest floor!

We are screwed, any way we do it. If we fix it or rebuild it and mominlaw passes, we have to pay taxes on our money and work!
There are also now 5 grandchildren old enough to spend time there. None of them do ANYTHING, we don't dare push that issue either as grandchildren can do no wrong in grams eyes.

even though the money is here, we are stuck with a place the looks much as yours inside!
It has 1/4" interior walls and is not useable in winter.

Remember to enjoy the fact that it is YOURS!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.