Re: [AMC-list] 71 Gremlin shakes at 60...also look at ball; joints; tie

Re: [AMC-list] 71 Gremlin shakes at 60...also look at ball; joints; tie rod ends;

Ted; I'm late on this thread so pardon the question. How bad is the shaking? If you put on a proven set of tires that are not out of balance, and the front end is tight and aligned (was it done right?), then it must be either the drive shaft or rear end.
I'd take the driveshaft down to get balanced, and if that doesn't fix, have a four wheel alignment done......Russ