[AMC-list] Switch satisified, Surprisingly!

[AMC-list] Switch satisified, Surprisingly!

Thank to ALL for ALL the help.

One more look around and still no keys!  So I thought and took the AMC sets I have hanging on the key rack, (for no apparent reason or know what AMC they ever fit).  What I thought I had was 2 sets but there were three!

Got to the car and the first two sets did not fit, then this "new" set... put in the square key and WHAT DO YA KNOW?  Wait, the 2 keys that came with the car (On a big #1 key tag)were BOTH square keys, this set is a SQUARE and a ROUND key set!?!  These did NOT come with the car, but I luckily stumbled upon the same cut from another AMC ignition!

I knew this is possible as when a teenager a church member got a new Mercury and was showing proud, when another came over and put his key in and started the car!  I hope I did not use up all my luck at once, but thankful!

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer