From: "Richard Estermyer" <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "amc mail" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 4:52:05 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] Ignition Switch Switch

OK NOW I need hints on how to take out the keyed ignition switch.  As a decided not to leave them in a Concor wagon that had no motor, in a safe neighborhood.  And now I cannot find them.  So to move the car back into the garage to work on, well, don't know any car thiefs, so anyone have the secret to unlocking the key lock?

THANKS, I don't know what I would do with this list and you experts.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer