Re: [AMC-list] Ignition Switch Switch

On Concords it's a little more complicated than that.

After getting the steering wheel and lockplate off, you also have to move the
signal/hazard light switch out of the way too. Then the key-buzzer switch and
then you can remove the lock. The tab has to be pushed into the lock and then
you can remove the lock. No key required. I have even seen mid 80s cars that
have a bolt holding the lock in rather than a tab.
The tab is sometimes hidden behind casting flash so you have to know where to
poke before you can see the tab. I use a thin screwdriver as a paper clip may
not be strong enough. No pictures to show you. Later TSMs do.

Ken

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/amcalberta/index.html