From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Trader Card Pics
To: "amc mail" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 9:29 AM

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Trader Cards
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family"
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

?
?Not sure I want to participate yet but is this what your talking about?
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?action=view&current=100_2402.jpg

Davis,

Sure, these are GREAT.  I kinda want to use pics like these, not in car show
parking.  IF the buyers want it with car show pic, not a problem.  I'll do
what ever the customer wants.  It's just the idea of a seperate pack of
classics, I would stray away from those types of pics.

Frank also has a great idea of a historical AMC type cards.  What is neat with
this company is the many ideas of trading card uses.  They are so big that they
offer Topps design cards of 1968, 1974 and another in the '80's up to
almost current Topps designs.  So they must be doin somthing right to get
persmission from Topps for sports card backgrounds.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer