Re: [AMC-list] Car is running, turn key off, take out of ignition - sti

Re: [AMC-list] Car is running, turn key off, take out of ignition - still running

Thanks, I'll sort that out tonight or in the morning (depending on storms).

I replaced the ballast reistor with a generic NAPA part. I tried
swapping the leads n case I wired it wrong, but that did not solve the
problem.

Right now I have 2 wires going to the + terminal on the coil (one from
the Pertronix, one from the resistor) and 1 wire going from the -
terminal on the coil to the Pertronix.

So - I leave the negative part between the coil and Pertronix alone,
and mess with the + side? I'll go over your notes again while looking
at the wires tonight.