[AMC-list] Fwd: 1958 Rambler American restoration

Please respond to John Directly

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John C. Metts" <jcmetts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: April 29, 2009 4:53:54 PM CDT
To: <rmick@xxxxxxx>
Subject: 1958 Rambler American restoration

I would appreciate any help you or other club members could give me in locating a crankshaft for a 1958 Ramber American 196 flat head engines. I’ve been playing Dick Tracy for weeks and come up short at most of the logical web sites. I think my best bet would just be to find someone who has some cars and parts.

Thanks a lot.

John C. Metts
2407 Sierra Vista
Artesia, NM  88210