Re: [AMC-list] bendix brakes and front end soft parts

Re: [AMC-list] bendix brakes and front end soft parts

Is this what the tool looks like?  Assuming GarryJav is Garrett Jacob?

http://www.skidmore.edu/~pdwyer/amc/jacobspringtool.htm

That all makes sense to me...Looks much safer than the one I used on my
Grand Cherokee to add aftermarket springs.

Greg