Re: [AMC-list] Preservation Not Restoration (AMC & Stude Models)

Re: [AMC-list] Preservation Not Restoration (AMC & Stude Models)

I used to love building model cars. I was never good at it, but had a
great time. When I was a teenager our church got a lot of kits in
donation for the youth group and I taught kids how to make them. It
was fun, inexpensive, and a good learning experience.

Maybe some day I'll learn how to not get glue all over everything and
maybe get the paint right. Seeing as how I'm 50 (51?), I'm not
counting on it.