[AMC-list] Preservation Not Restoration (AMC & Stude Models)

[AMC-list] Preservation Not Restoration (AMC & Stude Models)

Mark, Stude models are few and far between. I have maybe 6. AMC/Rambers/Jeeps I have around 80 built. Last year I built 15. All but 4 were old eBay glue bombs that needed serious restoration. The other 3 out of the 4 were new vintage kits and one CJ-7. Right now I have 10 under construction. 4 are vintage kits. I just restored a 69 Javelin and made it into a pre-Penske T/A car from a picture I found of an actual car on Eddie Stakes site.. I have another 25 new unbuilt vintage kits. I also have in what I call the AMC junkyard and there 35-40 to be restored. I am also the owner of the American Motors Model Builder's group on Yahoo. We also deal in orphan cars there. I been building models since 1957 so all the years of plastic work helped me restore the Florida cooked plastic interior in my orange Hornet along with repairable pieces I found on here and Bart's Gremlin group.. I sell and trade AMC model parts when I have extra's but not complete cars. I just saw on TV on Extreme 4X4 about the roll on bed liner kit. I think I will do that on the Matadors roof for now after I find out how much a new vinyl top really is. I am sure the budget will not afford a real vinyl top.
"Doc"