Re: [AMC-list] The big tow of shame

Yeah, I had one of those that I was pretty ashamed of too.  Got one
of those fungal infections under the nail - had it for years - both
big toes, actually.  When I eventually found out what it was, I saw
the doc, and she put me on that godawful expensive Lamasil, and after
six months or so it'd cleared up, but made the new nail grow in wonky,
so she sent me to another sawbones who yanked the new nail off, and I
had to wait more months for a new one to grow in, and before I knew it
I had two nails again and the stupid infection under both again, and I
just said Screw It, I don't feel like going through all *that* again,
some things you just have to live with.