[AMC-list] Great AMC weekend

Went to an indoor car show near Rockford IL yesterday, there were 7 AMC/Ramblers there including the prototype AMX, and the Jeffords.  It was a nice little show with some quality cars.  Then today I had to go watch my grandson with his pinewood derby car we did, he got past the first round in local competition and this was regionals.  While there we checked out a display of past cars that were built and raced, WILD, some of these were really outrageous.  But what caught my eye was a framed top, side, front and rear view of an AMX-3.  There were no other framed prints or photos of cars so this really blew me away that of all the cars to have it was this one.  I didn't get to talk to the owner of the display so I don't know the history, just thought I'd share the experience.  The grandson was out the first round, but only by .015 seconds.  Next Year!

Dan Whitehead