[AMC-list] List issues with digest format

[AMC-list] List issues with digest format

Is anyone else having problems with the digest format?  Mine have been coming with all of the posts just strung together without separation by post number, subject or sender info since it went down last week.  It makes it extremely hard to follow or find specific post.  I end up just deleting them.

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends