[Amc-list] happy birthdy gremlin

39 yrs ago my father drove home a 70 Gremlin from the Minneapolis Zone Office, no back seat no, glove box door, no working (opening) back window just heat and keys. We as kids got those little green coin size stickers BBG stating the announcement of the Gremlin 1 April 1970 and the 3 different colored 4x5 Gremlin stickers plastered over every thing. I remember going to church in the car the first Sunday we had 4 kids mom and dad get out of the car and every one asking what kind of a car that was? and saying I saw that act in a circus once let me see all of you get back in that car. Rubber floor mat 3 speed manual no options car. Happy Birthday Gremlin