Re: [Amc-list] happy birthdy gremlin

Now that's a Gremlin I could love. I've never seen one with the non-opening
"hatch", and for some demented reason I have a soft spot for those
hard-working rubber-matted cars.

All that car would need for me today would be brake and tire upgrades, and
electronic ignition. Can't think of another shortcoming.

Bench seat I bet? Wow...

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 8:59 AM, donald holzer <holzerhomerepair@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> 39 yrs ago my father drove home a 70 Gremlin from the Minneapolis Zone
> Office, no back seat no, glove box door, no working (opening) back window
> just heat and keys. We as kids got those little green coin size stickers BBG
> stating the announcement of the Gremlin 1 April 1970 and the 3
> different colored 4x5 Gremlin stickers plastered over every thing. I
> remember going to church in the car the first Sunday we had 4 kids mom and
> dad get out of the car and every one asking what kind of a car that was? and
> saying I saw that act in a circus once let me see all of you get back in
> that car. Rubber floor mat 3 speed manual no options car. Happy Birthday
> Gremlin

All your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.