[Amc-list] NOS/repop 1970 Javelin gas tanks??????

[Amc-list] NOS/repop 1970 Javelin gas tanks??????

Not sure if this is available yet, but it's supposed to be soon...

http://www.ramblerparts.com

Part# 04-8833 - GAS TANK - 1968-70 AMX AND JAVELIN REPRODUCTION GAS TANK LESS FILLER NECK. THIS TANK WILL REQUIRE MOVING YOUR OLD FILLER NECK TO THE NEW TANK. NOTE: THIS TANK DOES NOT INCLUDE THE 1970 FUEL VAPOR RECOVERY PROVISION USED ON CALIFORNIA MODELS.   $ 349.00

I find their site kind of tough to navigate, but you can always call and ask them about it.