[Amc-list] HEI dist in 67 232? What year gas tank?

[Amc-list] HEI dist in 67 232? What year gas tank?

Well, with all that's going on, I am not going to get to the V8 auto swap in 67 Rebel Wagon for awhile.  I don't want to dump much money into the 232, however, I would like to get it running better and I hate messing with points (please don't try to convince me otherwise, I don't have to mess with things I don't like at this age!).

So, will the extra 258 HEI I have drop into the 67 232 (with the starter on the drvr side)?  I just want to get it running a little better so I can take some trips this Summer... maybe even do Cordova!

Also, there is a guy selling 77-78 Ambo Gas tanks on EBay and wanted to know if this will fit my 67.  I have no gas tank at all.

Have a great week,

Jesse