Re: [AMC-list] 58 American - rust in

it was just this last january that 10% ethenal was manditory here. and when
that change happend, i had fuel lines that were replaced about 3 years ago
get soft and mushy. i probably got screwed with some of that stupid chinese
junk i guess. i thought the rubber lines were suposed to have been ethenal
safe years ago because other places were using it. i think thats a reason im
having carb issues now also. my tank was off and cleaned out years ago, but i
havent used ethenal fuel in it before. and now since i put it together and got
it back on the road, i have had to use the ethenal fuel. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules