[AMC-list] AMC plastic models for sale

Sold four! Revised the list below to reflect sold models. If interested in any make an offer.

I've come to the realization that I'm not going to build my collection of un-built plastic models. Even if I did, I really don't have a place to adequately display them. Some are quite hard to come by now, some aren't. I searched the internet to see what others are asking, and think I have them fairly priced, but I am open to offers. Add $7 each for shipping via US mail, or $10.35 for shipping in a Priority Mail flat rate box.

Thought I'd give the list a chance first. In a few days I'll post to some other AMC sites, so drop me an e-mail if you're interested!

62 Rambler Classic. Jo-Han CS-506 Taxi snap kit. Molded in yellow. No opening hood or engine. This is the 62 Classic Promo re-worked as a taxi kit. I have tow, one un-built in the original Jo-Han box with instructions, the other assembled with a broken rear axle. The axle is an easy fix -- tires and wheels are all there. Old plastic axle needs drilling out of the wheels and body. Or maybe glue them on. Un-built kit - asking $60 (have seen asking prices of $75!). Built kit - asking $30.

66 Marlin. Jo-Han "USA Oldies" C-3666. I have two of these. One is new in shrink wrap, purchased from Jo-Han distributor in the early 80s. This is a later release, but otherwise the same as this one on e-bay now, Item number: 230356739251. The other is the same C-3666 but has been opened. The engine is assembled but not painted. Everything else is untouched, still on the plastic struts. Molded in a teal color plastic. Of course I have no idea what the shrink-wrapped model is molded in. It's most likely teal also, that's the color my built kit is in. Asking $75 for the shrink-wrapped kit, $50 for the other one. I've seen these sell for over $100 in shrink wrap.

69 Pro Street Rambler. Testors Model Master kit #7404, released in the mid 90s. I bought two to save. As I recall these are a re-work/re-release of the old Jo-Han SC/Rambler. The instruction sheet actually says "SC/Rambler" instead of "Pro Street Rambler". Can be built as a stock SC/Rambler. Comes with two sets of wheels/tires, one stock and one wider custom. Asking $30 each.

69 AMX. Jo-Han "USA Oldies" C-4369. New in shrink wrap. Purchased from Jo-Han distributor in the early 80s. There's one on e-bay now, Item number: 390068224244. Asking $60.

63 Classic. Franklin Mint 1/43 four door in tan/black. #B11RT31. Die-cast, not a kit. Same as this one on e-bay: Item number: 170359184032. Asking $40.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts