Re: [AMC-list] 10 worst auto fads

You can add carbon fiber accents to your list of manufacturer fads.......
I drive a Malibu for work, with fake carbon fiber dash. Made by GM you know.

And I take offense to your mention of worst fads being prism
tape.......ROFl.OL
I think it looks very tasteful on the door handles of my Javelin. :-)

Here's another ugly to the max fad.
Continental kit spare wheel on the back end. makes a car look like a baboon
ass.

here's a fad that has to do with sound,
full-size GM pickups with exhaust pipes that sound like staccato farts from
eating too many beans and drinking too much beer, you've heard them too
haven't you LOL.

All time worst fad???
How about giant wheels with "O" ring tires???

Armand

P.S. The guy who wrote that article is obviously a moron.........he cannot
be a true car guy, but just another BS journalist.
my opinion.