[AMC-list] Went to a car show yesterday...

[AMC-list] Went to a car show yesterday...

It was in Doylestown Pa. Over 500 cars were entered, all hotrods (lots of
'32-34 Ford coupes, 55-57 Chevy's etc) Muscle cars, etc. & as it turned out,
only 1 AMC. My '69 AMX. I was placed next to a '67 427 Vette who's paint job
alone was worth over 20k. He placed in the top 10. Is this what other people
are finding to be the norm?? At least my car had alot of interest in it. Got
to hear alotta stories about how people knew people that had a AMC & how fast
the AMX's were. Oh, btw, didn't win anything.