[AMC-list] fads and wagons

I like vinal roofs, real ones, not those horrible half roofs of the 70s/80s. Unfortunately, vinal roofs chew up cars. The Jav of 68-70 had a nice full roof, the Humpsters was terrible.
I have seen cars mislabeled in many ads but never seen a Hornet called a Gremlin wagon. I also hoped it was a factory prototype that got snuck out the doors, not some bonehead who doesn't know what he ownes. Kinda like those people who advertise their early sixties Rambler with the 2 speed auto.....Russ