Re: [AMC-list] Frank's truck arms and asst rambling.

I've got a deal for you... BRING it down to my shop, leave it for at least two months, and I'll build the truck arms for material cost only, even installed! Then you can come get it. Seriously, I'm too far away for Mark, but if anyone else wants to take me up on that I'll let them!
--------
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:13:27 +0000 (UTC)
From: Wrambler <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hey Frank, I will sell you that ragtop, come and get it!
It'd be perfect for truckarms!
Especially if you built yourself a rotisarie to spin it around and build on.

You could just take it down there and do the truck arms....
Then I will take it back :)
That's my dream for it.
327, 4bbl, Turbo 400, gear vendors O/D, suitable rear axle on truck arms using the stock springs/mounts and trackbar.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts